Right. It's been a while.
Here's the second part of the D100-occurrences-in-a-weird-forest-table. And a link to download it as a pdf.
51. One of the pc’s grandfather (possibly deceased) sits on a tree stump, asking the pc’s if anyone is up for a game of chess. Grandfather might be an undead creature.
52. One of the pc’s grandfather sits on a tree stump, asking the pc’s if anyone is up for a game of chess. Game is easily won, as the old man is quite demented.
53. Cabin is found, no people, but it looks like everything is recently left behind. Burning fireplace, warm food, etc.
54. Woman imprisoned, claims to be princess, doesn’t seem to know her country had fallen centuries ago.
55. Impossibly old knight errant, unable to fulfill final quest.
56. Humanoid boars busy with dark ritual.
57. Dark young of Shub-Niggurath.
58. Bats with human-heads.
59. A family of laughing deer is seen in a clearing. Laughing deer can tell someone’s fortune if enticed to eat from one’s hand.
60. Magical beast’s blood can transform metal into substance which isn’t as hard as metal and looks like grayish water.
61. Deer seems to be normal until it stands upright, removes hooves to reveal hands.
62. Deserted tent. No traces of anything else.
63. Trees with strange bulges. If bulges are cut open, they reveal roots feeding on bodies.
64. Magic man. Huge jerk.
65. Skeletal humanoid on skeletal horse slumps ever onward.
66. Delusional water nymph hands out rubbish quests.
67. Alongside the river tiny towers made of rocks are found.
68. A baby is found crying in the woods. Probably trickster fey.
69. An actual baby is found crying in the woods.
70. At night, a fox rummages through belongings, goes off with paper, ink and pen.
71. The wind demands a race. Will probably win, can be outwitted.
72. Forest hag looks different to all viewers.
73. Forest hag captures pc, demands hair of royalty for release.
74. Horn dangles from tree. If blown, a knight in green fights the one who blows.
75. Drunken man builds rubbish shelter, claims to be the best at survival.
76. Most excellent forest party, if participating; save or party forever.
77. Corpse is hanged from highest branch of tree.
78. Corpse is hanged from highest branch of tree, is actually ghoul.
79. Person shaped crevices found in cliff side.
80. When hunting, an animal is felled with a face on it’s body where a face doesn’t belong.
81. Overgrown ruins. Ruins look suspiciously a lot like a known city.
82. Fire elemental looking for a human bride/groom.
83. Man offers services. Asks for no compensation.
84. Well. If drank from, lips turn grey.
85. Procession of creatures worshipping the frog god.
86. Half mummified monk busy on pilgrimage.
87. Ghoul busy with eating it’s own lower half, glueing itself stuck to a rock with saliva.
88. A drunk man has a prophecy involving the pc’s, but he’s too drunk to make sense of. When sober, he doesn’t remember anything.
89. Upon waking up, the pc’s find a fly trapped in a jar at their feet.
90. When standing in moonlight everything looks different.
91. Insects are attracted to one of the pc’s.
92. After drinking from a certain well, the pc’s have strange cravings.
93. A cube of flesh lies on the path.
94. If a squirrel is skinned, writing on the inside of the skin is noticeable.
95. In a part of the forest the seasons are mixed up.
96. Skulls, skulls, skulls.
97. Some animals’ bones are made of wood.
98. There’s a well. Any skin/flesh or organs contacting the water disintegrate. Only bone remains. Everything still functions. Also known as the Fountain of Looking Totes Rad.
99. Troll wants to know what you think of his rubbish poem.
100. Mushroom. If eaten replaces nails with teeth over the course of 2d10 days.